Students finish top 10 at SLC
Members of the Downingtown High School East and Downingtown STEM Academy Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) teams competed in the 72nd annual PA FBLA State Leadership Conference (SLC) in Hershey, PA in April.
The following students were recognized for placing in the top ten in their respective events.
- Ishi Bhattacharya & Sabrina Yao - First Place, Website Design (STEM)
- Nivriti Chaudhari - Second Place, Business Communication (STEM)
- Pranav Menon - Second Place, Business Management (STEM)
- Arushi Bhat - Second Place, Client Service (STEM)
- Shreyas Singh - Second Place, Human Resource Management (STEM)
- Jahnavi Karusala & Rishika Sikhakolli - 2nd Place, Sports & Entertainment Management (East)
- Vincent Wang - 4th Place, Introduction to Business Concepts (East)
- Aakansh Jaypuriar - Fifth Place, Introduction to Financial Math (STEM)
- Aditya Chavan - Sixth Place, Introduction to Business Communication (STEM)
- Makayla Melson – Eighth Place, Banking & Financial Systems (STEM)
- Devvrat Singh - Eighth Place, Personal Finance (STEM)
- Anshu Nagabhairava - 9th Place, Data Analysis (East)
- Rayna Pherwani - Ninth Place, Introduction to Financial Math (STEM)
- Sachiel Varada - Tenth Place, Job Interview (STEM)
STEM FBLA is led by faculty advisor Mary Beth Tomlinson. East FBLA is led by faculty advisor Cydney Gilbertson. Congratulations to all on these outstanding performances!
Pictured (left to right): Downingtown STEM Academy students Makayla Melson, Samshita Maram, Olivia Ryan, Emma Tomlinson, Sohum Gautam, Arushi Bhat, Elizabeth Mathew and Sanika Phatak