Athletic Event Spectator Info
- High Schools
As we gear up for an exciting school year, the Downingtown Area School District (DASD) is excited to welcome families back and provide important information regarding ticketing procedures and guidelines for attending DASD athletic events.
Electronic Ticketing Only
DASD is pleased to offer electronic ticketing for all qualifying events through Hometown Ticketing/Ticket Spicket. Please note that there will be no cash sales at any DASD Athletic Events. Single game tickets for qualifying events will be available for purchase approximately one week prior to each event. The standard general admission fee is $5, with an additional $0.75 convenience fee per ticket collected at checkout by Ticket Spicket.
Multigame Punch Pass Plans (New this year!)
DASD is excited to introduce All Sports Punch Pass Plans, offering fans a choice of game plans that can be used for qualifying events at both Downingtown East (DE) and Downingtown West (DW) campuses. These non-transferable passes represent a 27% savings over single game options and are available for purchase as follows:
- 5-game All Sports Punch Pass: $20 (+ $1 convenience fee)
- 10-game All Sports Punch Pass: $40 (+ $2 convenience fee)
- 15-game All Sports Punch Pass: $60 (+ $3 convenience fee)
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Sports Punch Pass Plans do not include tickets/admission to the East/West Football game on October 27. East/West football tickets will be available for purchase the week of the game as a single game plan option only.
Student Spectator Policy
For the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, all K-8 student spectators must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult. Unaccompanied students will not be admitted.
DASD reminds attendees of the following event guidelines:
- All DASD students in grades 9-12 must enter football games at the designated student entrance.
- Prohibited items at stadiums and gymnasiums include outside food or beverage, large bags (small purses are subject to search), sports equipment, signs, noise makers, body/face paint (shirts must be worn), dogs, and other pets.
- The possession or use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, or other drugs is prohibited on campus at all times.
The PIAA, District One, the Ches-Mont League and DASD promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation, by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, derogatory comments, or intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches, or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from our events.