DMS winter athletes, coaches and administrators appreciate you attending our home basketball games and wrestling matches! We are impressed with your enthusiasm and respectfulness while cheering on our Lancer teams.
Just a few reminders:
- There is NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed in the DMS Gymnasium.
- Students who are staying after school to watch a sporting event are expected to report directly to the gym. Any students found in any other area of the building after 2:50pm will be subject to school discipline.
- Students are to remain at the game inside the gymnasium at all times. Once a student leaves, he or she will not be permitted back in the gym.
- The locker rooms should only be accessed by athletes and coaches after the school day ends. Any students found in the locker room will be subject to school discipline.
- During basketball games, spectators may not walk along the sidelines during play. Please wait until timeouts and/or in between quarters to leave/enter the gym.
-In order to respect the learning nature of middle level sports, cheering should be positive for DMS and not negative towards the other team, such as booing or stomping during foul shots.
Again, thank you for supporting our teams! We look forward to seeing you at our next home game.