Phone: (610) 363-6580
Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Piperis’s background
- West Chester University, BS in Special Education
- West Chester University, K-6 Certification
- West Chester University, MEd in Applied Teaching and Learning
Miss Piperis’s experience
- This is her eleventh year teaching.
- She has taught kindergarten, first-grade, special education K-1, and co-taught. This is her fourth year teaching 4th grade at Lionville Elementary.
**Suggested 4th Grade Supplies**
We have found that the suggested supplies listed below help ensure the students’ success throughout the year. You are not required to purchase these supplies; however they will help us in the classroom.
~ 4 folders (red, orange, yellow, green, blue)
~ three one subject wide ruled spiral notebook (red, green, blue)
~ three highlighters
~ three packs dry erase markers
~ three packs of sharpened pencils
~ one clean old sock for erasing
~ two colored pens
~ large zipper pouch to carry supplies from room to room
~ Lysol/clorax wipes
~ earbuds (available at Dollar Store or Five Below, nothing fancy. Earbuds must be
able to fit in pencil pouch. Please bring in a ziplock bag labelled with your first and last name and homeroom teacher.)
*You do not need a binder, we will use folder for each subject.