Phone: (610) 363-6580, Ext. 3643
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Bonnie Frederick
- Immaculata University, BS in Elementary Education and BA in English
- West Chester University, MEd in Elementary Education and Literacy
- I have two beautiful daughters who teach ME every single day, Cora and Samantha
- This is my 15th year teaching
- I’ve taught 4th and 5th grades (at Lionville), 3rd grade, 1st grade and ESL (in CASD)
- Trained in Responsive Classroom (positive discipline)
- Effective at differentiating for ALL
- My goal is to keep kids curious about learning, individualize my teaching and allow for creativity!
We have found that the suggested supplies listed below help to ensure the students’ success throughout the year in 4th grade. You are not required to purchase these supplies; however, they will help us in the classroom.
~ five folders (red, orange, green, blue, yellow)
~ four one subject wide ruled spiral notebook (red, orange, green, blue)
~ one highlighter
~ four dry erase markers
~ three packs of pencils
~ two colored pens
~ large zipper pouch to carry supplies from room to room
~ earbuds (available at Dollar Store or Five Below, must be able to fit in zipper pouch.)
~ Lysol/Clorax wipes
~ sneakers for phys. ed class
*You do not need a binder, we will use folders for each subject.
If financial assistance is needed in purchasing these items listed please contact Miss Garro, Guidance Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-363-6580 ext.#3. Names will be kept confidential and funding will gladly be provided.