Phone: (610) 363-6580, Ext. 3643
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Bonnie Frederick
- Immaculata University, BS in Elementary Education and BA in English
- West Chester University, MEd in Elementary Education and Literacy
- I have two beautiful daughters who teach ME every single day, Cora (age 5) and Samantha (age 2)
- This is my 12th year teaching
- I’ve taught 4th grade (at Lionville), 3rd grade, 1st grade and ESL (in CASD)
- Trained in Responsive Classroom (positive discipline)
- Effective at differentiating for ALL
- My goal is to keep kids curious about learning, individualize my teaching and allow for creativity!
Suggested 4th Grade Supplies
We have found that the suggested supplies listed below help to ensure the students’ success throughout the year. You are not required to purchase these supplies; however, they will help us in the classroom.
~ 4 folders (red, orange, yellow, green, blue)
~ three one subject wide ruled spiral notebook (red, green, blue)
~ three highlighters
~ three packs dry erase markers
~ three packs of pencils
~ one clean old sock for erasing
~ two colored pens
~ large zipper pouch to carry supplies from room to room
~ Lysol/clorax wipes
~ earbuds (available at Dollar Store or Five Below, nothing fancy. Earbuds must be
able to fit in pencil pouch. Please bring in a ziplock bag labelled with your first and last name and homeroom teacher.)
*You do not need a binder, we will use folder for each subject.
If financial assistance is needed in purchasing these items listed please contact Mrs. Dennis, Guidance Counselor - email@example.com or 610-363-6580 ext.#3. Names will be kept confidential and funding will gladly be provided.