Reporting AttendancePlease email all absences, excuse notes or attendance questions to our attendance secretary, Jackey McConnell to email@example.comPlease include: student name, teacher, date of absence and reason.
School Bell Times - 8:50 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.Kindergarten Hours - AM 8:50 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. / PM 12:35 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.2 Hour Early Dismissal - 8:50 - 1:30 p.m.Modified Kindergarten - AM 8:50 a.m. - 10:40 a.m. / PM 11:40 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.2 Hour Delay Start Time - 10:50 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Abbreviated Kindergarten - AM 10:50 a.m. - 12:40 p.m. / PM 1:40 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Attendance GuidelinesPA state law requires written documentation anytime a student is not at school.
- SchoolMessenger will send an automatic phone call to parent/guardians if a student has been marked absent from homeroom. If you feel the call was made in error, that your child is actually at school, please call 610-269-6021 to verify. Please note - if your child comes in late, you may still receive a phone call depending on the time of your student's arrival.
- If a student arrives late we need written documentation - either a doctor or a signed parent note. You may drop your child off with said note. Please note: Not all lates are excused, even with a parent note. See the Student Code of Conduct for acceptable reasons a student may be late to school.
- If a student is leaving early, we need the information entered into our online Pick Up Patrol (PUP) app or we need written communication brought to the office. Early dismissals require a Parent/Guardian signature on our student sign-out sheet when child is picked up.
- Any change in your child's normal dismissal procedure should be entered into our online Pick Up Patrol (PUP) app and be must be done BY 2:00 p.m.. After that time we will not be able to process the change. Any time you have an emergency need for an early dismissal, please call the school at 610-269-6021.
- Absence notes need to be received at the school within three days of the student's return to school. Any absence three days or more requires a doctor's note.
Attendance Email- firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 610-269-6021, Ext. 21002