STEM Academy Links
- Bell Schedule
- Bell Schedule (Early Dismissal and Late Opening)
- Guidance: College Counseling and Student Services
- Home Access Center
Home Access Center (Learn more.)
- Laptop Tech Fee & Repair Schedule
- Naviance (College Admissions & Career Planning)
Naviance is a comprehensive website that students and parents can use to help make decisions about courses, colleges and careers.
- Parent / Student Handbook
PayForIt can be used for paying the technology, repair, and activity fees.
Click here for instructions for using PayForIt.
- Program of Study (2017-2018)
- Schoology for Students
- Schoology for Parents
Parents should follow the steps below:
2. Click on SIGN UP and then select PARENT
3. Enter the ACCESS CODE as given during the Laptop Distribution sessions. Email STEMinfo if you don't have an access code.
4. Click CONTINUE
5. You should be presented with a screen that requests your First Name, Last Name, Email, Password and Password confirmation.
6. Click Register
Note: Parents just need ONE code for each student. The code will access all courses/groups for that student.
- ServiceDesk (Technology Support)
Submit a Service Desk request at https://assistme.dasd.org/
Visit Technology for the office hours.