The Service Desk is available 24/7/365
Please enter one service request per issue. Please do not submit duplicate requests, one request per technology issue/student/staff. Response times vary depending on demand and request type. However, the goal is to respond to each Service Desk request within one business day after being opened.
Parents must register the first time you visit the Service Desk. Use the same email address to register that you use for the Parent Portal (Infinite Campus).
Students in grade 6-12 may enter Service Desk Requests with DASD SSO (Single Sign-on) credentials. Students in grade K-5, your parent or teacher may submit a Service Desk Request on your behalf.
Service Desk Live Chat Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 – 9:00 AM and 2:00 – 4:30 PM
Friday: 7:00 – 9:00 AM (Sorry, no PM hours on Fridays)
The Service Desk Live Chat icon will not be available to click on outside of these times. If all the Service Desk Live Chat agents are engaged, the customer will be notified. Login to the Service Desk to access the Live Chat feature.
Samples of Service Desk Live Chat requests in two minutes or less:
- How do I check my voicemail?
- How do I clear the cookies and cache?
- Could you provide me with the link or directions to (insert site)?
- We moved, how do I change my demographic information?
- I’m leaving the district, how do I return my child’s device?
If the Service Desk Live Chat cannot be resolved in a few minutes, it will be converted into a Service Desk request by the agent.
Service Desk Phone Support for EMERGENCIES
(610) 269-8460 Ext: 81811
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Samples of emergent scenarios to call in for:
- Classlink is not letting anyone log in.
- We’re getting 404 messages when trying to access Schoology.
- Connectivity in the classroom is down.
- Classroom projector is not working.
If the reason for calling is not emergent, the agent will direct the customer to enter a service request.
Unresolved Service Desk Requests
If your Service Desk request remains unresolved after using the available resources, please contact a Technology Division Team Administrator.
Technology Division Teams