Elementary School Counseling
What is a School Counselor?
- Provide individual and group counseling using solution-focused methods
- Support peer conflict resolution
- Act as a member of the building Crisis Response Team
- Collaborate with the building Prevention Specialist to find community based supports for families
- Teach Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum
Regular Hours of Operation: The counseling office is open during the school year, Monday-Friday from 8:20 am - 3:50 pm each day school is in session.
24-Hour Crisis Support
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Valley Creek Crisis Intervention
Are you afraid someone you know may hurt themselves? Submit an anonymous tip and school officials and law enforcement (as necessary) will immediately respond.
CHESTER COUNTY CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
In School Support
While we continue to encourage students to tell a trusted adult about any concerns, the new and existing anonymous tip lines provide additional options for reporting concerns.
Resources & Parent Trainings
Please visit our YouTube channel for past parent trainings and speaker series.