Elementary School Counseling
What is a School Counselor?
- Provide individual and group counseling using solution-focused methods
- Support peer conflict resolution
- Act as a member of the building Crisis Response Team
- Collaborate with the building Prevention Specialist to find community based supports for families
- Teach Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum
Regular Hours of Operation: The counseling office is open during the school year, Monday-Friday from 8:20 am - 3:50 pm each day school is in session.
Counseling Support Areas
24-Hour Crisis Support
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call, text or chat 988
Valley Creek Crisis Intervention
Safe to Say Something
24-Hour Tip Line
Are you afraid someone you know may hurt themselves? Submit an anonymous tip and school officials and law enforcement (as necessary) will immediately respond.
CHESTER COUNTY CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
In School Support
While we continue to encourage students to tell a trusted adult about any concerns, the new and existing anonymous tip lines provide additional options for reporting concerns.
Prevention SpecialistsMental Health ServicesSchool Counselors
Resources & Parent Trainings
Please visit our YouTube channel for past parent trainings and speaker series.