Free & Reduced Priced Meals
DASD has made it faster and easier
for parents to apply for free and reduced meals.
This free service enables families to receive program benefits faster than using a paper application. Your application is electronically submitted directly to the child nutrition office for processing. Please use the link below to access the online application. The application can be completed in English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and Arabic by selecting the language preference from the dropdown in the upper right corner of the application home page.
If you need technology-related assistance completing this application, please reach out to your school guidance office or Jessica Lehr.
- 23-24 Letter to Households (English)
- 23-24 Letter to Households (Spanish)
- 23-24 School Cafe Letter (English)
- 23-24 School Cafe Letter (Spanish)
High School Students Who Qualify for Benefits: Any $2.00 Breakfast Meal or $3.40 Lunch Meal at our High Schools will be eligible for Free and Reduced pricing for those who qualify. The Reduced charge price at the register for those who qualify are as follows, breakfast meal at $.30 for a $2.00 Meal and a lunch meal at $.40 for a $3.40 Meal.
Summer Food Program Information
Resources that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre
- Text “MEALPA” to 877877 during the summer months.
- Use the site locator for smartphones - Rangeapp.org
- Visit the website 'Summer Food Rocks' website (note, this replaces the whyhunger.org website).