PaySchools Central is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment of fees for parents and school districts. Downingtown Area School District offers this service to our parents to fund student lunch accounts online, pay technology insurance fees, student trips and activities.
PaySchools Central Support Line
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM EST 1-800-572-6642
Why should I set up a PaySchools account?
- Deposit money at your convenience.
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low.
- Set up recurring payment.
- Check your child’s account balance, at no cost.
- Request an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 14 days, at no cost.
- Each child in your family can be set up on the same account.
- Funds added to the account typically appear in less than 24 hours.
- Transactions processed by PaySchools Central are safe and secure using Secure Socket Link, SSL, technology with Digicert. With this technology, schools can be assured that all student information, credit card information and all other student data will be highly encrypted and secure.
What do I need to set up a PaySchools account?
- A valid email address
- A credit card or checking account
- Your child’s Student Identification Number
- If you cannot locate the student’s ID number, please call either your child’s school or the Food Service Office to obtain your child’s Student Identification number. Please be prepared to answer two security questions.