Community Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Online Community Bulletin Board for the Downingtown Area School District. Here we will feature events offered by DASD and organizations, clubs and teams throughout our communities that serve to enrich the lives of our students.
Please note: Posting of information and the display of material does not constitute endorsement of any product, service, organization, company, information provider or content by the district.
- DEI/DASD Events
- DASD Pupil Services: Resources, Parent Speaker Series & Parent Trainings
- DASD/DCEF Events
- DASD School/HSA/PTO/Booster Events
- Camps/Outside Organizations
- Community Events
DASD Pupil Services: Resources, Parent Speaker Series & Parent Trainings
DASD School/HSA/PTO/Booster Events
In accordance with Board Policy 913, the following guidelines and criteria must be met in order to distribute flyers via community bulletin board.
- A pdf of flyer must be submitted, exactly as you would like it to appear, electronically to Pia DiSanto at email@example.com. The email to request approval must include a contact name, telephone number, grade level and school(s) in which the flyer pertains.
- Flyer must include the statement “Downingtown Area School District does not sponsor or endorse this program, activity or event.”
- To ensure timely posting, flyer should be submitted for approval 7 days in advance of event or activity.
- Flyers will be posted weekly and may remain posted for a maximum of 30 days.
- All activities or information must be appropriate for students. Activities should relate to a school function, community event or purpose, or relate to an agency that offers widely appealing recreational program options for students.
- The legal name of the sponsoring organization must be clearly apparent.
- Flyer must include contact information, including a contact name, phone number(s), and/or e-mail address.
- The Director of Communications will review and determine authorization of all flyers submitted for posting.
- Submissions are limited to 50 words or less.
- Prohibited activities and materials will not be posted.
Information regarding advertising, sponsorship and posting on the community bulletin board can be obtained by emailing Pia DiSanto at firstname.lastname@example.org.