Failure to submit all required documentation will result in a delay in the student’s start date.
Required documentation can be uploaded during the application process. If you are having difficulty uploading a document due to size restrictions, please save as a Reduced Size PDF (File>Save As Other>Reduced Size PDF).
- Birth Certificate or student Passport (To obtain a new birth certificate, please visit https://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certificates )
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License or Passport
- Proof of Residence (one of the following):
- Rental Agreement or Lease (All pages & must be signed; partial & unsigned documents will not be accepted)
- Deed (All pages & must be signed; partial & unsigned documents will not be accepted)
- Settlement Statement
- Current DASD School Tax Bill
- Most recent monthly mortgage statement (payment due)
- IEP/GIEP/504 plan/Special Education documents if applicable
- Immunization Records & Physical
- Please submit a copy of your child’s most recent physical examination and immunization record at time of registration. Your child’s school nurse will contact you if additional documentation is needed.
- You may submit a copy of the physical & immunization records provided by the student's physician or use the state form)
- Additional forms, if applicable:
Application for Multiple Occupancy Registration form and proof of occupancy - required only if you are not on the lease or the home purchase/ownership form. This form must be notarized and you will be required to show four (4) forms of proof that this is your permanent address.
- Application for Enrollment of Prospective Resident form and Agreement of Sale (Agreement of Sale must include all pages and be signed; partial or unsigned documents will not be accepted)(versión en español)
- Guardianship Affidavit - required if the student is residing with someone other than the parent (versión en español)
- Original Placement Letter - required if the student is placed with a family by a court system or foster agency
- Migrant Education Program form - if you are a migrant worker (versión en español)