Failure to submit all required documentation will result in a delay in the student’s start date.
Required documentation can be uploaded during the application process. If you are having difficulty uploading a document due to size restrictions, please save as a Reduced Size PDF (File>Save As Other>Reduced Size PDF). Please upload documents in either a PDF or JPEG format.
- Birth Certificate or student Passport (To obtain a new birth certificate, please visit https://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certificates )
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License or Passport
- Proof of Residence (one of the following only):
Current Rental Agreement or Lease (must be signed by landlord and tenant and include all pages)
Deed (must be signed and include all pages)
Settlement Statement (must be signed and include all pages)
Current DASD School Tax Bill (Berkheimer)
Current Monthly Mortgage (Payment Due) Statement
The following are NOT acceptable forms of proof of residency: utility bills, certificate of occupancy, title insurance policies, township or county tax bills, annual mortgage interest statement, or local or federal tax statements. Failure to submit the appropriate document will delay your application.
- IEP/GIEP/504 plan/Special Education documents if applicable
- Immunization Records & Physical
- Physical must be completed within the past 12 months
- You may submit a copy of the physical & immunization records provided by the student's physician or use the state form)
- Additional forms, if applicable:
- Application for Multiple Occupancy Registration form and proof of occupancy - required only if you are not on the lease or the home purchase/ownership form. This form must be notarized and you will be required to show four (4) forms of proof that this is your permanent address. (versión en español)
- Application for Enrollment of Prospective Resident form and Agreement of Sale (Agreement of Sale must include all pages and be signed; partial or unsigned documents will not be accepted)(versión en español)
- Authorization to Release Previous School Records form
- Guardianship Affidavit - required if the student is residing with someone other than the parent (versión en español)
- Original Placement Letter - required if the student is placed with a family by a court system or foster agency
- Migrant Education Program form - if you are a migrant worker (versión en español)