Registration for 2021-2022 School Year is now open
Please note: Due to the high number of submissions received at this time, you can expect to be contacted by
the Central Registration Office via email in 4-5 weeks.
Questions? Please contact Central Registration at central_registration @dasd.org
Please click here to start the online registration process for your incoming kindergartener for the 2021-2022 school year. Be sure to select 21-22 for the Registration Year during the sign-on process. The application functions best in the Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop.
Kindergarten Age Requirement: students must have attained the age of five (5) years on or before September 1st of the year of enrollment.
AM/PM Kindergarten Preference is requested in the application and is taken into consideration by the child's school. AM/PM placement information will be made available in July and teacher assignments will be announced mid-August. Bus information will also be announced mid-August.
Please have the following documents ready when beginning your application:
- Student birth certificate or passport
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or Passport
- Proof of Residence (one of the following)
- Rental agreement or lease (all pages, must be signed by landlord and tenant)
- Deed (all pages, must be signed)
- Settlement statement (all pages, must be signed)
- Current DASD tax bill (Berkheimer)
- Current monthly mortgage (payment Due) statement
- Immunization Records & Physical
- Please submit a copy of your child’s most recent physical examination and immunization record at time of registration. Your child’s school nurse will contact you if additional documentation is needed.
- You may submit a copy of the physical & immunization records provided by the student's physician or use the state form.
- Dental Exam
- Dental Exam is mandated by the state for grades Kindergarten, grade 3 and grade 7
- Please return your completed form to your child's school nurse by December 1, 2021. The dental exam must have occurred after July 1, 2020.
- Please click here for the dental exam form
Parents/Guardians are required to submit the above documentation when a new student is registered, even if they have students currently enrolled in a DASD school. The application cannot be approved until your documentation is received. You may either upload it within the application, or, you will have an opportunity to submit your documentation once your application has been reviewed by Central Registration.
If you are having difficulty uploading a document due to size restrictions, please save as a Reduced Size PDF (File>Save As Other>Reduced Size PDF).
**Registration for Kindergarten Enrichment through A Child's Place (ACP) will open in April 1, 2021 at 12 PM. You may register with ACP while Central Registration processes your application. AM/PM assignments are made by the schools and will be communicated in July; the schools will work with ACP to place students in the correct session.