PayForit has been upgraded to PaySchools Central!
PaySchools is excited to announce that your district will be upgraded to our latest and greatest online payment product, PaySchools Central! While the upgrade is intended to be seamless, we want to make you aware of the specifics of the transisiton. Please click here for instructions in making the switch.
By logging onto https://payschoolscentral.com/, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payment
- Check your child’s account balance, at no cost
- Request an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 14 days, at no cost
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or checking account
- Your child’s Student Identification Number – not the PIN number they use in the cafeteria
- Your child’s Student Identification number can be located on Home Access Center on the registration tab or on any correspondence sent home beginning this school year.
- If you cannot locate the student’s ID number, please call either your child’s school or the Food Service Office to obtain your child’s Student Identification number. Please be prepared to answer two security questions.
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account in less than 24 hours. Pay For It has added a phone support line, 800-572-6642, which can be reached Monday through Friday 8:30am to 7:30pmEST.
If you choose not to use PayForIt.net for credit card or ACH transactions, the District continues to accept cash and checks at each school cafeteria.
Transactions processed by PayForIt.net are safe and secure using Secure Socket Link, SSL, technology with Digicert. With this technology, schools can be assured that all student information, credit card information and all other student data will be highly encrypted and secure.
Detailed instructions can be found on the Food Service page of the DASD website, under Pay For It. If you have any questions about this, please contact Kathleen LaBricciosa, using the contact information below:
Food Service Secretary
610-269-4400, ext 7595