An online learning platform where the teacher, student, curriculum and instructional materials intersect to facilitate at-school and at-home learning.
How do I find my Schoology parent access code?
- Login to the Parent Portal
- Click on More
- Click on Parent Access Code – you should see a 12 digit code. Copy that code, and then:
- If you are unable to locate your code, please contact your child's school principal.
- Go to Schoology
- Click SIGN UP on the upper right hand side of the browser window.
- Under the dropdown menu Click Parent.
- Enter the student access code you received.
- Click Continue
- Fill in the requested information on the next page.
- Click Register.
- You should then be able to return to Schoology and login to your parent page which has access to your student’s information.
Parents will receive Schoology updates from all buildings they are associated with based on the children that are identified as being in their care. Parents may choose what notifications they wish to receive by modifying these settings in Schoology by following the instructions linked below. Keep in mind that any modifications to notification preferences apply to all buildings that are associated with the parent account.
What do I do if I forget my parent password to Schoology? - Go to www.schoology.com and click the Login button, Select the 'Forget your password?' link. Complete the form and a password reset link will be sent to your personal email account.
Schoology & iPads
To help mitigate issues related to Schoology and iPads, please follow the set of directions provided below.
PaySchools Central is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment of fees for parents and school districts. Downingtown Area School District offers this service to our parents to fund student lunch accounts & to pay for student trips and fees online
Infinite Campus an award-winning student information system that integrates various platforms to provide a central repository of student information. It is an efficient, flexible and mobile-friendly product that will streamline processes and increase the accuracy of student information across Downingtown Area School District.
How do I sign up for Infinite Campus?
How do I take remote attendance for online learning for 2020-21?
Parent Remote Attendance Video Directions
Parent Remote Attendance Document Directions
Student Remote Attendance Video Directions
Student Remote Attendance Document Directions
Guide to the Mobile Website
The DASD Mobile Site was created to give you access to the most important information with just one or two clicks from your mobile phone or tablet.
1) Yellow Arrows
If a yellow arrow beside a topic is pointing down, that means there are more options listed. Simply click ON the yellow arrow to view the options.
Click on the "menu" box. You will see six options to select from. If there is an arrow on the right, that means you have several options to select from under that heading.
- Global Links gives you access to the white icons that are on the top of every website. Those include;
- Parent Portal
- Food Services
- The District Calendar
- Site Shortcuts gives you access to the yellow tabs that are on the top of every website. Those include;
- Account provides access to the log in page for staff
- District Home takes you out of the menu options screen.
- Select a school takes you to your child's school website.
- Site Navigation lets you see all the "blue tabs" that are on the website. Those include:
- Our District
- School Board
- Get Involved
- DASD Pride