Phone: (610) 269-4400
Degrees and Certifications:
West Chester University - B.S.Ed. in English & Writing, Minor in Linguistics
* Julianna Balmer teaches students English at Downingtown High School West.
* This poem she wrote expresses the perspective she holds regarding the power of education - click here.
* Julianna is actively involved with PCTELA and NCTE, state and national level organizations dedicated to equipping English educators with the means by which to effectively and meaningfully serve students.
* (Some of) Julianna's Book Recommendations:
- Toward Jerusalem (Amy Carmichael)
- The Hiding Place (Corrie Ten Boom)
- The Book Thief (Markus Zusak)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People (Dale Carnegie)