Downingtown STEM Addition
- On January 25, 2018, the School Board of Directors approved the construction of a STEM Addition.
- The School Board approved all prime contractors at its meeting on March 13, 2019.
- The former band lot is being renovated to offer additional parking for the start of the 19-20 school year.
- A lot of demo work has been ongoing.
- Staff, Athletic Sports Groups using the Stadiums, and the Public are instructed to park near the Downingtown Middle School and walk behind the West Campus tennis courts to gain access to the Stadiums. The construction site is off limits to anyone not related to the construction contractors.