Naviance is a web-based service designed for students, parents, and counselors. It is a comprehensive website that you can use to help explore and make decisions about colleges and careers. Naviance includes up-to-date information specific to the students at the Downingtown STEM Academy. Students can log in to their account by following the steps below. If you have difficulty logging in to your account, please see your school counselor.
- Access Naviance (https://student.naviance.com/stem)
- Username: Student ID
- Password: Birthdate (e.g. 10/24/1993 or in the case of a single-digit birthdate, use 9/9/1993 and do NOT use 0)
Some of the things you can do in Naviance include:
- Link personality type and interests with careers
- Indicate preferences/ criteria to determine college matches
- Compare your academic statistics to the average statistics of your prospective colleges
- Predict the outcome of your application for a specific college using the Scattergrams
- Track application materials, including academic transcripts and teacher recommendation letters
Seniors: Please review the Naviance Resource Guide here.
Juniors: Watch this helpful video to learn how Naviance can support you throughout the College and Career search process.