Governance items are discussed as part of the Committee of the Whole meeting which is held on the 1st Wednesday of each month, beginning at 6:30 p.m. The public is invited and encouraged to attend the Committee of the Whole meeting at DASD Central Offices, 540 Trestle Place, in the James E. Watson Staff Development Room.
Governance items come before the Board “as needed”.
Chair and Vice Chair:David Kring (Chair)Jaime Mehler (Vice Chair)
Administrative Liaison:Dr. Lawrence Mussoline, SuperintendentBoard Governance:
- Develop and implement Board orientation program for new Board members.
- Serves as the nominating committee for Board officers. Nominations to be presented by November 15.
- Manage the process for the annual Superintendent evaluation.
- Manage the process for the annual Board self-evaluation.
- Prepare and present an annual Governance calendar.
Agendas and Notes
As needed - Governance items are part of the
Committee of the Whole agendas and meeting