School Bell Times
School Hours: 8:50 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.Kindergarten Hours: AM Session - 8:50 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.PM Session - 12:35 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.2 Hour Early Dismissal - 1:30 p.m.Modified Kindergarten: AM Session: 8:50 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.PM Session: 11:40 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.2 Hour Late Opening: 10:50 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Modified Kindergarten: AM Session - 10:50 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.PM Session - 1:40 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.Calls to the attendance hotline are no longer required or encouraged. Please see below for the new attendance guidelines.
Email email@example.com . Provide the student's name, homeroom teacher and reason for the absence.
PA state law requires written documentation anytime a student is not at school
- SchoolMessenger will send an automatic phone call to parent/guardians if a student has been marked absent from homeroom. If you feel the call was made in error, that your child is actually at school, please call 610-269-8282 to verify.
- If a student arrives late we need written documentation - either a doctor or parent note. You may drop your child off with said note; you are not required to sign them in to school. Please note: Not all lates are excused, even with a parent note. See the Student Code of Conduct for acceptable reasons a student may be late to school.
- If a student is leaving early, we need written communication brought to the office by the student the morning of the early dismissal, after checking in with the homeroom teacher. An early dismissal pass will be issued at that time so that the student may meet you in the office at the designated dismissal time. Early dismissals require a Parent/Guardian signature in our student sign-out book.
- Any time you have an emergency need for an early dismissal, please call the school at 610-269-8282. Please do not send early dismissal requests via email.
- Absence notes need to be received at the school within three days of the student's return to school. Our attendance email, firstname.lastname@example.org (there is and "_" between ew and attendance) may be used for absence notes. If you send an email for the absence note, do not also send a written note.