School Bell Times
School Bell Times - 8:50 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Kindergarten Hours - AM 8:50 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
PM 12:35 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2 Hour Early Dismissal - 8:50 - 1:30 p.m.
Modified Kindergarten AM session: 8:50 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.
PM session: 11:40 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
2 Hour Delay Start Time - 10:50 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Modified Kindergarten AM session: 10:50 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.
PM session: 1:40 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Calls to the attendance hotline are no longer required or encouraged.
Please include: student name, teacher, dates of absence and reason.
Please see below for the new attendance guidelines.
PA state law requires written documentation anytime a student is not at school.
- SchoolMessenger will send an automatic phone call to parent/guardians if a student has been marked absent from homeroom. If you feel the call was made in error, that your child is actually at school, please call 610-269-2790 to verify. Please note - if your child comes in late, you may still receive a phone call depending on the time of your student's arrival.
- If a student arrives late we need written documentation - either a doctor or parent note. You may drop your child off with said note. Please note: Not all lates are excused, even with a parent note. See the Student Code of Conduct for acceptable reasons a student may be late to school.
- If a student is leaving early, we need written communication brought to the office. Early dismissals require a Parent/Guardian signature on our student sign-out sheet when child is picked up.
- Any change in your child's normal dismissal procedure must be in writing and must be done BY 2:30pm. After that time we will not be able to process the change. Any time you have an emergency need for an early dismissal, please call the school at 610-269-2790.
- Absence notes need to be received at the school within three days of the student's return to school. Any absence three days or more requires a doctor's note.