ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION - COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
The following guidelines and criteria must be met in order to distribute flyers via community bulletin board. More details may be found in Board Policy 913.
- The flyer must be submitted, exactly as you would like it to appear, electronically to Jennifer Shealy at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email to request approval must include a contact name, telephone number, grade level and school(s) in which the flyer pertains.
- To ensure timely posting, flyer should be submitted for approval 7 days in advance of event or activity.
- Flyers will be posted weekly and may remain posted for a maximum of 30 days.
- All activities or information must be appropriate for students. Activities should relate to a school function, community event or purpose, or relate to an agency that offers widely appealing recreational program options for students.
- Flyer must include the statement “Downingtown Area School District does not sponsor or endorse this program, activity or event.”
- The legal name of the sponsoring organization must be clearly apparent.
- Flyer must include contact information, including a contact name, phone number(s), and/or e-mail address.
- The Director of Communications will authorize all flyers submitted for posting.
- Submissions are limited to 50 words or less.
- Prohibited activities and materials will not be posted.
Information regarding advertising, sponsorship and posting on the community bulletin board can be obtained by emailing Jennifer Shealy at email@example.com.