Once again this year, you will be able to put
money on your child’s meal account over the internet 24 hour a day, 7 days a
week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
- Set up an accountDeposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when your
child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payment
- Check your child’s account balance, at no cost
- Request an activity report so you can see what
your child has eaten in the previous 14 days, at no cost
To set up an account, all you
will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or checking account
- Your child’s Student Identification Number – not the PIN number they use in
- Your child’s Student Identification number can
be located on Home Access Center on the registration tab or on any
correspondence sent home beginning this school year.
- If you cannot locate the student’s ID number,
please call either your child’s school or the Food Service Office to
obtain your child’s Student Identification number. Please be prepared to answer two
Each child in your family can
be set up on the same account. Once the
money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account in
less than 24 hours.
If you choose not to use
PayForIt.net for credit card or ACH transactions, the District continues to
accept cash and checks at each school cafeteria.
Transactions processed by
PayForIt.net are safe and secure using Secure Socket Link, SSL, technology with
Digicert. With this technology, schools
can be assured that all student information, credit card information and all
other student data will be highly encrypted and secure.
If you have any questions about this, please contact
Kathleen LaBricciosa @ 610-269-4400 x 7595.