Central Administration Building, 540 Trestle Place, Downingtown, PA 19335
(610) 269-8460 x6229
Welcome to the Downingtown Area School District Central Registration page.
The following are the registration procedures for the 2017/2018 school year:
• Please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
as walk-ins are not permitted. Central Registration hours are M-F from 8:00am - 3:00pm (Summer hours on Friday – 8:00am-11:30am – 6/30/17-8/4/17).
• Please include the following information:
YOUR CHILD'S FULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
PREVIOUS SCHOOL ATTENDED
GRADE LEVEL OF CHILD FOR 2017-2018
IF THE STUDENT HAS AN IEP.
All forms in the registration packet sent to you via email (also see registration packet below) should be completed prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure timely processing of the student file.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION - Please bring all of the following to your scheduled appointment:
• Birth Certificate (original) or Passport for Student
• Driver's License or Passport for Parent
• Proof of Residence (Lease, Deed, HUD-1 or Settlement Statement, Mortgage Statement or Berkheimer DASD Tax Bill)
• Physical dated within one year
• Immunization Record: Immunization requirements as of August 2017:
• All students need a dose of polio vaccine on or after their 4th birthday
• Kindergarten: 4 doses of polio and DTaP vaccines (one dose on or after the 4th birthday), 3 doses of Hepatitis B, and 2 doses of MMR and varicella vaccines required on the 1st day of school
• 7th grade: Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines are required on the 1st day of school
• 12th grade: 2nd dose on Meningococcal vaccine on the 1st day of school
If you reside with another family in the Downingtown Area School District, please complete the Multiple Occupancy Form (PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW 4 FORMS OF ADDRESS PROOF WITHIN 30 DAYS.): Multiple Occupancy Certificate
If you are a migrant worker, please complete this Migrant Education Program Preliminary Form: Migrant Worker
ADDRESS CHANGE INFORMATION
• Proof of residency (see list below) is required for address changes. You may drop this off at the main office, or scan and email it to email@example.com
o Proof of Residence (Lease, Deed, HUD-1 or Settlement Statement, Mortgage Statement or Berkheimer DASD Tax Bill)
• If your student is moving from one school to another as a result of the address change please contact the school they are leaving directly to complete the withdrawal process. Once done, please contact the new school to complete the transfer process.
Click here to see which school your child will
All forms in the registration packet below should be completed prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure timely processing of the student file.
This is the Registration Packet in PDF form that you will
need to print and complete.
Please note: Registration
cannot be processed without all necessary forms and documentation.
Children are eligible for admission to kindergarten if they have attained the age of five (5) years on or before September 1st of the school year the student is being registered for. Children are eligible for admission to Grade 1 if they have attained the age of six (6) years on or before September 1st of the school year for which the student is being registered.