Welcome to the Downingtown Area School District Central Registration page. We are currently accepting registrations for the 2017/2018 school year.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR REQUEST FOR A REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT TO Theresa Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
YOUR CHILD'S FULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
SCHOOL CURRENTLY ATTENDING
IF THE STUDENT HAS AN IEP.
Click here to see which school your child will attend.
Please note: Registration cannot be processed without all necessary forms and documentation.
Children are eligible for admission to kindergarten if they have attained the age of five (5) years on or before September 1st of the school year the student is being registered for. Children are eligible for admission to Grade 1 if they have attained the age of six (6) years on or before September 1st of the school year the student is being registered for.
Central Administration Building
540 Trestle Place
Downingtown, PA 19335
(610) 269-8460 x6229
Please email a request to teller @dasd.org as walk-ins are not permitted. Central Registration hours are M-F from 8:00am - 3:00pm.
All forms in the registration packet will need to be completed before your scheduled appointment.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION - Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- Birth Certificate (original) or Passport for Student
- Driver's License or Passport for Parent
- Proof of Residence (Lease, Deed, HUD-1 or Settlement Statement, Mortgage Statement or Berkheimer DASD Tax Bill)
- Physical dated within one year
- Immunization Record: Immunization requirements as of August 2017:
- All students need a dose of polio vaccine on or after their 4th birthday
- Kindergarten: 4 doses of polio and DTaP vaccines (one dose on or after the 4th birthday), 3 doses of Hepatitis B, and 2 doses of MMR and varicella vaccines required on the 1st day of school
- 7th grade: Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines are required on the 1st day of school
- 12th grade: 2nd dose on Meningococcal vaccine on the 1st day of school
If you reside with another family in the Downingtown Area School District, please complete the Multiple Occupancy Form (PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW 4 FORMS OF ADDRESS PROOF WITHIN 30 DAYS.): Multiple Occupancy Certificate
If you are a migrant worker, please complete this Migrant Education Program Preliminary Form: Migrant Worker